Welcome to DSR Group
Total Synthesis and Medicinal chemistry
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
Our work is mainly focused on Total Synthesis, Application oriented Organic Synthesis, Medicinal Chemistry and Crop Protection (Learn More...)
Dr. D. Srinivasa Reddy
Organic Chemistry Division
RECENT NEWS & UPDATES
April-2017: Dr. D. Srinivasa Reddy has been appointed as an editor of Bioorgnic & Medicinl Chemistry Letters, Elsevier Publications. Congratulation Sir ! Click here for details.
April-2017: The research paper of Dr. Satishchandra Philkhana titled "Identification of new anti-inflamatory agents based on nitrosporeusine natural products of marine origin" got accepted in Eur. J. Med. Chem DOI: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2017.04.015. Congratulations !
March-2017: The research paper of B. Seetharamsingh titled "
Identification and Synthesis of Mycalol Analogues with Improved Potency against Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma Cell Lines"
got accepted in J. Nat. Prod. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jnatprod.7b00043. Congratulations !
- March-2017: Dr. Srinivasa Reddy has been nominated as a member of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commision (IPC), Govt. Of. India. which maintains the standard of drugs in the country. Congratulations Sir ! Click here for details.
- February-2017: Kishor successfully defended his thesis. Congratulations Dr. Kishor!
- February-2017: Seetharamsingh successfully defended his thesis. Congratulations Dr.Seetharamsingh!
February-2017: The research paper of B. Seetharamsingh tiltled "Determination of Absolute Configuration of Gliomasolide D through Total Syntheses of the C-17 Epimers" got accepted in J. Nat. Prod. DOI:10.1021/acs.jnatprod.6b00926. Congratulations !
- January-2017: Satishchandra Philkhana successfully defended his thesis. Congratulations Dr. Satishchandra Philkhana!
- December-2016: Remya successfully defended her thesis. Congratulations Dr. Remya Ramesh!
- December-2016: Gajanan successfully defended his thesis. Congratulations Dr. Gajanan Raut!
- September-2016: K. Kashinath successfully defended his thesis. Congratulations Dr. K. Kashinath!
- September-2016: Dr D. Srinivasa Reddy receiving the prestigious "SHANTI SWARUP BHATNAGAR" award at the occasion of the 75th Foundation day of CSIR.
From left to right: Dr. D. Srinivasa Reddy, Shri Y. S. Chowdary, Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Dr. Girish Sahni
Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar awardees with the honorable Prime Minister of India
- August-2016: The research paper of Satish Chandra Philkhana tiltled "Synthesis and biological evaluation of palmyrolide A macrocycles as sodium channel blockers towards neuroprotection" got accepted in Org. Biomol. Chem. DOI: 10.1039/c6ob01372d. Congratulations !
- July-2016: The research paper of Santu Dhara, Vidya B. Gunjal and Kishor L. Handore tiltled "Solutin-Phase Synthesis of the Macrocyclic core of Teixobactin" got accepted in Eur. J. Org. Chem. DOI: 10.1002/ejoc201600778. Congratulations !
- July-2016: The research paper of K. Kashinath tiltled "Molecules with O-acetyl group protect protein glycation by acetylating lysine residues" accepted in RSC Advances. DOI: 10.1039/C6RA11313C Congratulations !
- Dec-2015: The research paper of Mr. B. Seetharamsingh and Pankaj Khairnar tiltled "First Total Synthesis of Gliomasolide C and Formal Synthesis of Sch 725674" accepted in J. Org. Chem. DOI: 10.1021./acs.joc.5b02318 Congratulations !
- Nov-2015: Recent work, tiltled "Breaking and Making of Rings: A Method for Preparation Of 4-Quinolone-3-Carboxylic Acid Amide and Most Expensive Drug Ivacaftor" by Mr. Gorakhnath Jachak and N.Vasudevan accepted in Eur. J. Org. Chem. DOI: 10.1002.ejoc.201501048 Congratulations !
- Oct-2015: Recent work on "Identification of noreremophilane-based inhibitors of angiogenesis using Zebrafish assays" by Mr. Kishor. L. Handore, Dipti N Kakade and Madhuri Vikas Shinde accepted in Org. Biomol. Chem. ; DOI: 10.1039/C5OB01594D. Congratulations !
- Sep-2015: Dr. D. Srinivasa Reddy has been awarded with the prestigious Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award (2015) in chemical sciences. Congratulations !
- Aug-2015: Dr. D. Srinivasa Reddy has been selected for NASI-Reliance Industries Platinum Jubilee Award for Application Oriented Innovations in Physical Sciences. Congratulations!
- Aug-2015: Dr. D. Srinivasa Reddy has been selected for CRSI Bronze Medal- 2016 in recognition of his active contribution to chemical science. Congratulations!
- July-2015: The research paper of Ms. Remya Ramesh, titled “? Enantiospecific Synthesis of Both Enantiomers of the Longtailed Mealybug Pheromone and Their Evalution in New Zealand Vineyard" published in the J. Org. Chem; 2015, 80, pp 7785- 7789 Congratulations !
- June-2015: The research paper of Mrs. Madhuri Shinde and Ms. Rohini Ople, titled "Synthesis of Novel N-cyclopentenyl lactams using the Aube reaction" published in Beilstein J. Org. Chem. 2015, 11, pp 1060-1067. Congratulations !
- Apr-2015: The research paper of Mr. K. Kashinath and Mr. Santu Dhara titled “? Breaking and Making of Olefins Simultaneously Using Ozonolysis" published in Org. Lett. 2015, 17, pp 2090-2093. Congratulations !
- Mar-2015: The research paper of Mr. Satish Chandra, Mr. Gorakhnath Jachak and Ms. Vidya Gunjal, titled "First Total Synthesis of Nitrosporeusines" was published in Tetrahedron Letters 2015, 56, pp 1252-1254. Congratulations !
- Mar-2015: The research paper of Mr. B. Seetharamsingh and Dr. P. R. Rajamohanan titled “? Total Synthesis and Structural revision of Mycalol, an Anticancer Natural Product From the Marine Source " published in Org. Lett. 2015, 17, pp 1652-1655. Congratulations !