Our group focuses on noble and non-noble metal based plasmonics and semiconductor nanopartilces for fundamental plasmonics and excitonic properties and applications ranging from sensing, catalysis, to optoelectronic devices. Wet chemistry and device techniques are integral part of our research activities.
Our Research Interest includes:
· Plasmon-Exciton interactions (weak and strong coupling)
· Plasmon enhanced super bright WLEDs
· Plasmonics and nano-bio-photonics of metallic nanostructures
· Chemical sensing utilizing surface enhanced spectroscopic techniques
· Fano resonances in plasmonic nano-clusters
· Nanosphere and e-beam lithography