Welcome to the Clean Energy Laboratory at CSIR-NCL!
- Chemical Engineering, Separation Science
- Energy & Environment Engineering
- Process Development & scale-up
- Our group is involved in the field of energy and environmental engineering. The current area of research is gas hydrates formation & inhibition, methane recovery from natural gas hydrates, carbon dioxide capture and utilization. Study and characterization of gas hydrates at molecular level for innovative application like H2 storage and CO2 capture. We are also involved in process development & utilization of supercritical fluids, mainly focusing on the scale-up potential of such processes.
- Dr. Rajnish Kumar, Senior Scientist
Rm # 715, Process Developmet Department
CSIR- National Chemical Laboratory
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road
Pune 411008, India
Phone +91 20 2590 2734
Fax +91 20 2590 2621