Library and Information Centre was renamed in 2008 by CSIR,
NCL library- KRC has computerized all its housekeeping activities and are being maintained and updated regularly. Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) is available for searching.
This is an internal link only works inside NCL netwrok
Library has a rich collection of books, journals and non-book materials that includes:
Electronic resources are available on the desktop of the scientist. These include databases like Chemical Abstracts, Web of Science, Springer, RSC E books and a large number of electronic journals from leading publishers like American Chemical Society, Royal Society of Chemistry, Elsevier Science Publishers and Wiley Interscience. Journals of general interest like Nature and Science are also available online. The E journals are available under NCL subscriptions and CSIR consortium project. All the E resources are available to NCL members on intranet/LAN.
Working days ONLY
9.00 am – 05.30 pm
9.30am - 05.00pm on For non-NCL members
· Membership form is necessary to be filled in with proper and correct details to avail library membership.
· ONLY postgraduate students are allowed to refer library.
· Corporate membership is for industries and private consultants.
· Faculty members, Research scholars, Retired teachers can avail personal membership.
· The Library membership cards are non-transferable and entry will be to the valid card holders only.
· The membership cards are only for referring the library (printed documents). Issuing facility and access to e resources is not available.
· Valid ID card of the parent institute / industry is must along with NCL Library membership card for entry into the NCL Library.
· Personal documents are not allowed to refer in the library.
· Library reserves the right to terminate the membership with immediate effect, on failure to observe the library rules.
Ms. M.P.Chirmule: email@example.com
Physical Chemistry Division, CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, is organizing the annual Divisional Symposium on Thursday, 30 November 2017. For details, click here.